Benefits of Gymnastics
Benefits of participation in gymnastics include:
- Opportunities to grow friendships and develop social skills
- Improved confidence and self-esteem
- Improved motor and cognitive skill development
- Improved balance, coordination, posture, flexibility, muscular and core strength
- Improved overall well-being
- Opportunities to develop new social and community networks
Gymnastics for Individuals
Gymnastics Victoria is proud to provide gymnastics opportunities to participants of all ages, abilities and backgrounds. Each of our 130+ affiliated clubs offers unique and inclusive programs and classes for gymnasts, from beginners to advanced levels.
To discuss which clubs are closest to you, what you would like to gain from gymnastics, or any additional support requirements for you or your child, please contact us at email@example.com or on (03) 9005 4700.
Gymnastics for Groups
Our clubs offer a variety of programs for all ages, abilities and backgrounds. From specialised to mainstream classes, Gymnastics Victoria supports organisations, schools and individuals to find the best gymnastics class for them. Specialist programming includes:
- Traditional schooling & home-schooling groups
- All-abilities classes
- Special Olympics
- Blind sports Gymnastics
- Baby Gym
- Kinder Gym
- Adult Gymnastics
- Older Adults Gymnastics
- Female-only sessions
- Private classes
If you are interested in participating in a specialised program, or in booking a group for a Gymnastics session, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on (03) 9005 4700.