Welcome oto the Victorian State Team Information Page. This page contains information which is relevant to all Gymsports. Please click on the links below for all generic information.
Gymnastics Victoria for 2023 has reviewed the travel requirements and has selected Travel Policy C for all Gymsports.
Travel Policy C:
The team will travel and accommodate independently. Gymnastics Victoria representatives will manage team members only during training and competition times.
- Cost to athletes may include a levy for management support.
- Gymnasts are to arrange their own travel to the competition and training venues and are required to be at these venues at the times designated by the Team Manager and Head Coach (this includes designated training, competition and team support activities)
- Gymnasts and Parents/Guardians for gymnasts under 18, must sign in and out with Team Management for all team activities
Any queries or questions, please contact Alysha Browne either at [email protected] or on 03 9021 8489.
2023 State Team Nomination Forms
2023 State Team Handbook & Newsletter
The State Team Handbook includes all policies and guidelines associated with Victorian State Teams.
Please click HERE to view the 2023 State Team handbook
The State Team Newsletter includes event and sport specific information
State Team Newsletter - February 2023
2023 State Team Uniforms - Try On
Please attend any of the below locations on the set date to try on uniform:
- February 12th - CYC & BTYC - TRP Trial 1
- March 4th & 5th - State Gymnastics Centre - MAG, WAG & ACR Trial 1
- March 19th - State Gymnastics Centre - RG Trial 1
- April 2nd - Aerodynamix - AER Trial 1
Orders will open follow State Team selection on the 3rd of April
State Team Announcements
Announcements will be made available on the 3rd of April