The future of Gymnastics in Victoria!
A new Strategic Plan is currently in development.
2017 - 2020 Strategic Planning process:
After a lengthy consultation and data collection and evaluation process the Gymnastics Victoria Board approved the new 2017-2020 GV Strategic plan at the February 2017 Board meeting. The plan was most recently reviewed at the end of 2019 and updated for 2020.
The plan can be found by clicking here .
The plan was developed with the assistance of Sport Business Partners (SBP). In developing the plan 10 Strategic forums were held throughout Victoria in the second half of 2016, a number of one on one interviews with key stake holders were held and sessions with various clubs and surveys for coaches, judges, clubs and the wider gymnastics community.
- 2016 August – Appointment of SBP partners
- 2016 August to October – Data collection and strategic forums held
- 2016 October / December – Development of draft objectives
- 2017 January – GV Board approves draft plan and plan provided to gymnastics community for final feedback
- 2017 February - Feedback received, plan approved by Board and plan finalised and distributed to community
For more information please do not hesitate to contact the GV office on 03 9005 4700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org