Our award-winning Aerobase program has gone from strength to strength in 2017 and we are now encouraging everyone to get inspired for our Aerobase PASS competition with some of the entries we had earlier this year.
The award-winning Aerobase program is a fun six session Aerobics program for schools and groups. Aerobase is a basic, fun and exciting new way of learning Aerobics. Aerobase has six instructional lessons that run for 10-15 minutes, so all you need to participate is a screen, access to the internet and sound. Aerobase can be done anytime and anywhere including in a PE class, a dance class, as a wet day timetable activity or even as a warm up to kick start the day!
At the end of the program you can send in a video of your group completing a routine with any music you want and be in the running to win the coveted Aerobase trophy for your school! Details for entering the Aerobase Online Grand Championships can be found at the bottom of this page.
Click the videos below to participate! You will be asked for basic information so we can track who is using Aerobase.
Session 1 Session 2
Session 3 Session 4
Session 5 Session 6
|Film your way into our Aerobase Online Grand Championships!
Get your school involved in our Aerobase PASS Online Championships, please read below:
Gymnastics Victoria launches the Aerobase PASS Online Championships open from September 2017 – 31 May 2018. This is a chance for Specialist Schools to get involved in the award winning Online Aerobase program for their chance to Win $1000. All Schools need to do get involved is take their student through the six free online Aerobase sessions above. Get creative and make up an Aerobase routine to the music of their choice using the skills they have learnt through the online program. Film the students performing a fun, engaging and creative Aerobase routine and send it in to Gymnastics Victoria.
- This is a FREE program
- This program can be done at a time and place that works for Schools
- Gymnastics Victoria will send out a USB of the program if Schools request – e-mail: email@example.com
- Gymnastics Victoria can organise coaches to work with Schools on request (cost associated)
- Aerobase meets the guidelines and criteria of the Movement and Physical Activity components of the current Victorian Curriculum for Health and Physical Education for Students with a Disability
- Schools have a chance to Win $1000
- This program has a pathway in to a face to face competition for interested Schools
How to get involved?
1. Teachers take students through our FREE six session Aerobase Online Video’s Click Here to be linked to our Aerobase Webpage
2. Request a FREE USB of our 6 Aerobase sessions by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Request a coach to come and support your School through the Aerobase program (cost associated)
How the competition works?
1. Film students performing a fun Aerobase routine to the music of their choice and in a location of their choice (The quality of the film production will not be judged. Feel free to film using smart phones, tablets or cameras).
2. Upload your group video/s and fill in the Aerobase Online Grand Championships entry form here
3. Schools will then be entered in our PASS Aerobase Online Grand Championships (Entries close 31st May, 2018).
4. Routines will be judged and the winner will be announced at the June PASS General Meeting
We are looking for fun, engaging Aerobase entries that are filmed in creative places.
Groups of 3-20 students (open age) can either do the routine in episode 6 of Aerobase or create their own routine using at least 6 of the skills they have learnt through the Aerobase series (Routines can have free dance sections and show off the unique abilities of the students in the group).
Routines can be between 30 seconds – 2 minutes in length. Students can do their routines to any music they like and at a speed that suits the level of the participants.
Schools are encouraged to enter multiple videos with different groups of students.
It’s important to note that this online competition will have a focus on how fun, engaging and creative the group is. All Schools are on an even playing field as the skill level of the students will not be judged.
Each entry will cost $10, so if a school enters 5 groups it will cost $50.
Aerobase meets the guidelines and criteria of the Movement and Physical Activity components of the current Victorian Curriculum for Health and Physical Education for Students with a Disability. Gymnastics Victoria will be sending out an resource that aligns Aerobase to the curriculum for the benefit of teachers.
We are here to support you with this program and competition so please encourage your teachers to contact us if they require any support.