High Performance in Victoria
Following the release of the review that Gymnastics Australia (GA) commissioned in to high performance gymnastics in Australia (late 2016), Gymnastics Victoria (GV) developed a High Performance Concept Model for Victoria. The model was approved by the GV Board late 2017 and communicated to the gymnastics community. A copy of the GV High Performance Model can be accessed here.
Gymnastics Australia are currently working on the National High Performance Plan, with the first draft due to be released late May 2018 and the final version due to be released late July 2018. Gymnastics Victoria are also currently working on the Victorian High Performance Plan, with the first draft scheduled for August 2018.
Significant community consultation is planned across the gymsports covered by the GV HP Plan – Women's Artistic Gymnastics (WAG), Men's Artistic Gymnastics (MAG) & Trampoline (TRP).
Quarterly Bulletins with updates on the Gymnastics Victoria High Performance Plan will be released in the month following the end of each quarter (i.e. April 2018, July 2018, October 2018, January 2019). More specific updates will be provided on the GV website (High Performance page) fortnightly. Please refer to the information below for access to updates
Gymnastic Victoria High Performance Plan Fortnightly Updates
- 14 May 2018 - Please click here for the GV HP Plan update
- 30 April 2018 - Please click here for the GV HP Plan update.
Gymnastic Victoria High Performance Plan Updates
- Bulletin 1, April 2018 - Please click here for access to GV HP Bulletin 1.
Gymnastic Victoria High Performance Model Updates
- February 2018 - Please click here for the February 2018 statement by Gymnastics Victoria and Gymnastics Australia regarding the transition to the new High Performance Model in Victoria.
- December 2017 - Please click here for the December 2017 statement by Gymnastics Victoria regarding the transition to the new High Performance Model in Victoria.
Any questions or requests for additional information should be directed to the Gymnastics Victoria High Performance Project Manager, Julia Fitzsimons on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact GV on (03) 9005 4700.