About the Women's High Performance Centre
The Victorian Women’s High Performance Centre was established in 1990 to ensure that Victorian gymnasts with potential and the desire to succeed at an international level did not need to leave Victoria in order to reach their potential. The VWHPC, with its emphasis on a balanced life, believes that it provides the best services in Australia, while enabling gymnasts to continue to live with full family support.
To provide an environment in which talented Victorian gymnasts have the opportunity to achieve at the highest level in gymnastics and life.
To be the leading provider of high performance gymnastic programs for talented gymnasts, and their coaches enabling them to achieve national and international success.
- We are committed to the pursuit of excellence in sport and life.
- We foster teamwork and mutually beneficial partnerships.
- We encourage innovation and continuous learning.
- We maintain personal integrity and fairness.
- We are driven by enthusiasm and passion.