Men's Technical Information
The information published in the following section shall remain in force for the current year to the December 31. Information contained herein is discipline specific, and as such should be read in conjunction with and as part of:
- The Technical Statutes
- National Program Manual/Technical Regulations
- Code of Points
- The Constitution of Gymnastics Victoria
- The Events Handbook
- The Year Book
- The GV Website
Click here for Men's Program Information
Click here for Men's Technical Updates
Click here for information on the Men's and Boys' Review and Recommendations
Men's Technical Committee
2016 Technical Committee Members
The Men's Technical Committee is responsible for the technical rules of Men's Gymnastics in Victoria.
Following the call for Expressions of Interest from the MAG Community and the approval of the Men's and Boys' Review report by the GV Board, Gymnastics Victoria is pleased to announce the incoming Men's Technical Committee.
This Committee is appointed for a period of 2 years, with a review after 1 year.
- Technical Director - Brad Mannix (Independent)
- Coaching Coordinator - Anthony Weston (HPC/GV Staff Member)
- Judging Coordinator - Peter Moon (Independent)
- Events Coordinator - Grace Lepore (Eastern GC/HPC)
- Minutes Secretary (and Assistant Judging Coordinator) - Dean Mulholland (Wesley)
- General Member 1 (Communications) - Julia Fitzsimons (BTYC)
- General Member 2 (Assistant Coaching Coordinator) - David Hunsdale (BTYC)
- General Member 3 - Thomas Daddow (Footscray City GC)
- General Member 4 - Jeremy Walker (Grips/Waverley GC)
- Regional Representative - Lachlan Graham (Geelong YMCA)
The MAG TC shall conduct all meetings in accordance with best practice and in accordance with its Statutes and Gymnastics Victoria Constitution.
Click here to see the Technical Committee meeting dates
All correspondence to the Men’s Gymnastics Technical Committee should be addressed to:
MAG Technical Committee
C/- Gymnastics Victoria
138 High Street
PRAHRAN VIC 3181
Items must be made in writing and received at least 14 days before the published meeting date.
Technical Committee Statutes
The Technical Committee Statutes are the rules and regulations that govern the sport specific Technical Committees in Victoria
Click here to see the current Technical Committee Statutes.