Aerobic Technical Information
The information published in the following section shall remain in force for the current year to the December 31. Information contained herein is discipline specific, and as such should be read in conjunction with and as part of:
- The Technical Statutes.
- National Program Manual/Technical Regulations.
- Code of Points
- The Constitution of Gymnastics Victoria.
- The Events Handbook
- The Year Book
- The GV website
The regulations are based on the Gymnastics Australia National Stream Rules. Should a situation arise that is not covered by the Victorian AER Statutes and the Year Book, then the GA Technical Regulations will apply.
Click here for Aerobic Program Information
Click here for Aerobic Technical Updates
Aerobic Technical Committee
The Victorian Aerobic Technical Committee is responsible for the technical rules of the Aerobic Gymnastics in Victoria.
- Technical Director - Joanna Murphy
- Coaching Coordinator - Jenna Ward
- Judging Coordinator - Elle Casey
- Events Coordinator - Kerryn Cormick
- Minutes Secretary - Alice Stooke
- General Member 1 - Caitlin Shipsides
- General Member 2 - Katherine Bradshaw
- General Member 3 - Rebekah England-Hill
- General Member 4 - Brittany Portelli
Click here to see the Technical Committee meeting dates
All correspondence should be addressed to:
AER Technical Committee
C/- Gymnastics Victoria
138 High Street
PRAHRAN VIC 3181
Technical Committee Statutes
The Technical Committee Statutes are the rules and regulations that govern the sport specific Technical Committees in Victoria
Click here to see the current Technical Committee Statutes.