Are you looking for a dynamic and spirited sport that builds confidence and camaraderie amongst participants?
Acrobatic Gymnastics is the perfect sport to teach your child balance and co-ordination as well as sharing in the benefits of working within a team environment.
Benefits of Acrobatic Gymnastics:
- Enhances balance, co-ordination and agility
- Develops posture and confident body movement, including the ability to land safely
- Challenges the mind and body to reach new goals
- Builds strength and flexibility for challenge in life
- Is the perfect team based sport for people of all ages and abilities
Give your child the right start in life. Let them experience Sport Acrobatics and share in the joy and challenge of this exciting gymsport.
Watch Acrobatic Gymnastics
Acrobatic Gymnastics is a beautiful, dynamic and spectacular sport for both men and women. The sport develops courage, strength, stamina, co-ordination, flexibility, jumping abilities, adroitness etc. Sports acrobatics unites its power and poise, with grace and beauty to create an intriguing sport. Acrobats in groups of two, three and four perform routines with the heads, hands and feet of their partners.
Acrobatic Gymnastics has five disciplines
- Women's Pairs involves two females (one base and one top).
- Men's Pairs includes two males (one base and one top).
- Mixed Pairs is comprised of a male (the base) and a female (the top).
- Women's Trios (otherwise known as Women's Groups) has a female base, female middle and female top.
- Men's Fours (also known as Men's Groups) utilises four males (base, middle 1, middle 2 and a top).