The future of Gymnastics in Victoria!
After a lengthy consultation and data collection and evaluation process the Gymnastics Victoria Board approved the new 2017-2021 GV Strategic plan at the February 2017 Board meeting. The plan was reviewed at the end of 2017 and updated for the period 2018-2021
The plan can be found by clicking here .
The plan was developed with the assistance of Sport Business Partners (SBP). In developing the plan 10 Strategic forums were held throughout Victoria in the second half of 2016, a number of one on one interviews with key stake holders were held and sessions with various clubs and surveys for coaches, judges, clubs and the wider gymnastics community.
- 2016 August – Appointment of SBP partners
- 2016 August to October – Data collection and strategic forums held
- 2016 October / December – Development of draft objectives
- 2017 January – GV Board approves draft plan and plan provided to gymnastics community for final feedback
- 2017 February - Feedback received, plan approved by Board and plan finalised and distributed to community
- 2017 October - Plan reviewed and updated in preparation for the 2018-2022 period
For more information please do not hesitate to contact the GV office on 03 9005 4700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org